With a FridgeMate temperature controller kit you can improve the quality of your beer by controlling your fermentation temperature.
FridgeMate can be set to cooling mode to control a fridge or freezer, or heating mode to control a heating pad or brew belt.
The FridgeMate Kit requires an extension cord Extension Lead (5m - 10amp), one wire connector, and a box for mounting Jiffy Box - 157 x 95 x 53mm . Click here to download the instructions for full particulars.
RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL EXTRA
To ensure greater fermentation control, and easy installation into your fermenter you can upgrade to a water proof stainless steel probe
- Dimensions: 77.0×34.5×65.5 (mm)
- Relative humidity: 20%～85% (No condensate)
- Power Supply: 220VAC±10%
- Relay contact capacity:10A/250VAC (resistive)
- Power Consumption: <5W
- Sensor Probe: NTC
- Sensor Probe Cable Length: 2 meters
- Display resolution: 1℃
- Measuring precision: ±1℃
- Temperature measuring range: -40℃～99℃
- Temperature controlling range: -40℃～70℃
- Compressor delay protection: 0~9 minutes
- Temperature Differential: 1~15°C
- Manual Switching Between: Refrigeration, Heating, Alarm