MillMaster MiniMill. New design, now with fluted rollers.
The only fully adjustable geared roller mill on the market..
Aluminium Hopper now available for purchase as a separate item: www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp
MillMaster MiniMill Specifications
- 130mm (5"approx.) precision machined rollers
- 39mm (1 1/2") diameter rollers
- 420 Hardened Stainless Steel Rollers as Standard offering corrosion and wear resistance.
- 12.7mm (1/2") drive shaft keyed for easy motorization, drill drive or hand crank
- An extra 3 sided drive shaft designed to fit a 3/8ths drill chuck
- SAE841 Bronze Bushings
- Strong aluminum frame
- Built in gear guard
- Arrives assembled
- Asymmetrical saw-tooth fluted rollers designed to provide a cutting on cutting crush as found in high end commercial mill rollers.
- Angled flutes to provide additional strength, durability and a improved crush distribution.
- Made from heat treated 420 Stainless Steel.
Roller Gap Adjustment
- Set gap marks for ease of adjustment and repeatability
- 0.0mm to 1.9mm infinitely adjustable gap setting for precision control and accuracy.
- 304 stainless steel the eccentric adjustor
- Quick Adjustment side locking pins
Gear Driven Rollers
- Geared rollers make it possible to do away with course husk ripping and tearing knurls found on other mills.
- Only geared roller mill on the market that is fully adjustable at both ends.
- The geared rollers ensure an easy and smooth feed of malt into the grain mill from start to finish.
You need only dial the eccentric adjustor for the desired gap, tighten the lock nut and your ready to mill. MillMaster has been designed for home brewers and professional micro breweries alike.